- our favorite time of year (baseball season) is almost over.....bummer!
- Jordy made a TRIPLE play, yes a TRIPLE play.....with runners on first and second, she caught the ball, (batter - 1 out), the runner on 1st had ran to 2nd without tagging up first so Jordy ran to first tagged the base ( 2outs), the runner on 2nd had taken off to 3rd, not paying attention to what had just happened and was happily standing on 3rd base, when coaches start yelling @ the girl to head back to 2nd, Jordy took off toward 2nd base, beat the girl there for the 3rd out and the inning was over! I don't even think her teammates even realized what was happening or were paying that close attention so J just handled it all herself.
- Rachel has been hitting the coach-pitched balls and rarely ever needs a T now! She is still quite aloof in the outfield and likes to play in the dirt, but she's having fun. She also doesn't like to run fast, she says it makes her tired!
- Zach is doing well, still wearing a splint but is hitting his fair share of singles and doubles and he is a great fielder. He has made many nice infield plays and even has done some pitching.
- Kevin and I enjoy watching the games and getting away from home and office....
- We DON'T like the "porc-a-potty's" and Abby always has to go because she's a drinkaholic! (one game she went 4x - one poop and 3 potty's....K and I are always saying, "it's your turn!")
Other summer plans:
- HNI Conference in Cleveland ( pray business goes well without us)
- Kokomo for the 4th and I'm bringing my mom home with me....
- King's Island...that's where my dad will take my mom back......
- Tournament games for Z
- Rach, Zach and Jordy's Birthdays (King's Island trip is their present)
- Boating and Camping weekends ARE planned
- VBS...1st of August
- Most importantly....GET THE POOL UP and RUNNING!
Sorry to family and friends for being slow to blog......we are enjoying summer and it seems I can hardly sit down long enough to update! Hope you are all having a great summer!