Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Stranded Again!

Yep! My van left me stranded again. I'm done! New van please! I'll keep you posted.
Anyways, on top of now dealing with van repairs we have had a busy week. This week I started giving Midwest Appraisal Services 2-3 hours/day. I've arranged some childcare for the little ones during that time. Any of you homeschoolers know that giving an extra 2-3 hours/day can put you behind really quickly! We are trying to keep up though....it's going.... ok! Zach finally finished a research paper that his DVD classmates finished about 2 weeks ago and Jord has finally gotten down converting of measurements and Rach is getting so good at reading short vowel words! We are checking things off the list, but I'm thinking that may slow down as I devote this time to working for the business. We are still looking for an office manager....we are just being very picky about who we will hire! Oh the joys of homeschooling.....but wouldn't trade it for the big yellow bus! Oh the joys of owning your own business....but wouldn't trade it either because right now hubby is making alot of money!!! Can't complain....God is Good! Business is good....kids are good....hubby is good...van is not good, but hopefully that will be remedied soon!

2 comments:

Michelle Waters said...

Sorry about the van! The rest of life sounds great though. We just traded our mini-van in for a full 12 passenger. I can't believe that's what I'm driving...

Pam said...

Glad to see things are going well for you right now (except for the van part). I hear you on keeping up with the homeschooling. Every year I start out with a great schedule and wonderful intentions...then life gets in the way. Hope you get caught up.