I just have a few updates:
- Kevin is now the Children's & Youth Pastor @ Redeemer's Church Westerville
- He is doing the message this Sunday so as you can imagine he's studying hard
- We are adding Cleveland territory to the business this week with 2 appraisers
- Looking forward to a Memorial Day visit with my mom & dad.....my dad has a door & flower boxes to add to the playhouse. We love to have them here ~ they are a great Nana & Pappy!
- I have lost my momentum with school ~ need to get back on the ball. Just hasn't been the same since our RV trip.
Realizing once again how truly blessed I am to have a husband that loves me and always wants to be with me, kids that love the Lord and are healthy, smart and talented (even if it is a comedy act!) family that supports us and loves to spend time with us and the kids, friends that are amazing(they may all move away but they are still amazing), a house that we fit in, barely but we fit, 2 vehicles that work ~ most of the time but they get us where we need to go. A business that keeps growing and a church that has welcomed us in to their family where we can serve. May I always remember the joy that the Lord has brought to my life.... Just feeling blessed today!