The Christmas Tree is up - I don't believe we have ever been this early. We are heading out of town tomorrow and will be gone until Sunday so at least it is a project that we won't have to do when we get home! We are looking forward to Thanksgiving and BlackFriday Shopping . My mom and I go every year and we have such a great time. There is nothing better than spending a whole day shopping, eating, laughing and talking with your mom.
We have so much to be thankful for:
- Healthy children that are smart and energetic
- A husband who works hard and loves the Lord
- the shelter of our house
- the food on our table
- family that loves and cares for us
- friends that are always there to help us out
- our freedom to Worship the Lord
- Knowing Jesus as my Lord and Saviour
I could go on and on because there are so many wonderful blessings in my life. There are so many things that I take for granted and should be thanking God for everyday. God is good and He is a Provider, Comforter, Saviour and Friend. I' m so thankful that He is my Friend!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving