Tuesday, November 11, 2008

We made it!

We made it through the night as far as "the pukes" go. We are still dealing with Abby waking up and staying awake for hours at a time in the middle of the night. Last night, she woke up to go potty and could not go back to sleep. Some time passed and I heard something in my bathroom - thinking it could be one of the other kids I continued to lay in bed and snooze a little until I noticed that I was still hearing noise from the bathroom - it was Abby and she had my lipstick! I cleaned her up, gave her a stearn warning and put her back in bed. About 45 min later I heard some noise in Jord's bedroom and then in the hallway so I hollered out, "Abby, if that is you - you are in big trouble!" She must have made a mad dash to her bed - she was not in the hallway but in her bed trying to be as still as possible in her bed. In the hallway I found a bag from Jord's room that holds all of her lip gloss and nail polish - that could have been disastrous. After some time, she finally fell asleep! At least no one had the pukes! - Yeah!

1 comment:

Beck Family said...

That's funny. I can just see her in the bathroom with lipstick all over her. I know is wan't funny for you at the time. Glad the yucks are gone for you. What a creative girl Rachel is. We used to do the same thing when we were little only the bathroom was always the pool for Barbie and her friends. Take Care-Chelle