Sunday, November 30, 2008

We're Home!

I pray that everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving. It was fun to hear of everyone's Black Friday shopping fun! My mom and I were up at 3:15 and at Elder Beerman at 4am. Meijer by 5am, Walmart at 6am - which we promptly left because of mass chaois and very long lines. Menards, Target and a few places in the mall. We met Kevin, my dad, "Almost Aunt" Liz and the kids for lunch at Fazoli's and then went to Kohl's. We had a great time and bought almost everything that was on our lists! Kevin and I went out later and price matched those MP3's (that Best Buy had) at Walmart. So, next time we see the Hutsell's we'll have to see if we ended up with the same MP3's. Although, I hope Jord doesn't read this!
I ate way too much - I always gain a few lbs. when I go back home! I brought home a delicious pumpkin roll - thanks Grandma Fogle and I'm looking forward to having a little of that each day this week just to savor Thanksgiving a little longer.
It was great to visit with family, the Sizemore side and the Farmer side this visit! We love all of you and it was great to catch up with everyone!

1 comment:

Beck Family said...

Glad you had such a great time with your family over Thanksgiving. I can't believe Christmas is so close. I am enjoying the holiday season this year, hope you are too. Chelle