As far as MWAS goes, we are over 100 orders for the month and counting...we are getting some help this week from a dear friend & neighbor that used to work for us, but has since went back to school to get her nursing degree. She has agreed to help bring us back to a level of sanity! She will come in a couple hours a day to help us manage the orders coming in and going out.
- My mom and dad are in Florida ...they have already called to rub in the 80 degree temps
- Our van is now in Indiana...it was picked up over the weekend by my cousin....hopefully he can get it back into working order. I have been able to borrow a suburban that belongs to Kev's dad as needed. Thanks Papaw!
- Abby had been taking Singular for her asthma, but had to take her off as she was having night terrors and mood swings during the day.
- My hubby played the drums at church today...filling in for someone else. I also played the piano for one of the songs that we sang today...It was great to be in a "band" with him!
- Pray that we find a solution to Abby's asthma (God's healing power would be best)
- Pray that we continue to follow the Lord as the business grows...we need His wisdom to make the right decisions.
Hope you all had a great weekend and I pray that you all would have a blessed week!