Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Girl Scout Cookies

Year after year, I order cookies from my dear neighbor friend's daughter and this year I ordered ...I don't want to admit how many I ordered. So anyways, they came into this house today. Just as I'm preparing to rid the house of all sweets and try to lose some lbs. Maybe I'll see how many Weight Watcher points they are and just have 1 or 2 a day. I have enough to last for a while. I will definately share them with anyone who happens to stop by....that's a hint for all those who live close by. I will also leave them around the office where hubby and his apprentice spend their time...maybe they will disappear faster.
So look out for the cute little girl scouts in their uniforms at your grocery stores trying to sell "just a few more" boxes of cookies. I find them irrestible to buy from.
I was never a girl scout, always kinda wished that I was, so at this point my girls aren't involved in it either....maybe I should look into that. Or not, that may mean more cookies!
Just a note: My favorite is the Lemon creme, please share your fav's.

2 comments:

Pam said...

I've never had the Lemon Creme. Samoas are my downfall. I had to give Chris strict instructions to NOT BUY ANYMORE SAMOAS! He favors Thin Mints. They don't call to me like the little evils disguised in caramel, coconut and chocolate goodness. Good luck with that only eating 1 or 2 a day thing. If you can pull that off you'll be my hero!

Nana said...

We have already went through 4 boxes of Thin Mints! They are your dad's favorite. I bought a Lemon and was kind of disappointed. I thought the lemon tasted fakey.