Tuesday, August 12, 2008

No More Diapers!

Yep! No more diapers. Abby has gone 3 days in undies! It's hard to believe that I will probably never buy diapers again. WOW! The only thing I do not like is how much time I've spent in public bathrooms the last few days. Yesterday at Walmart, we went 2x. Friday, at Meijer - 4x. At church Sunday, I lost count. When I potty trained Rachel, I was more than 6 months pregnant with Abby. I can't imagine being like that now and having the energy to keep up with this one.
I'm off to a homeschool group teacher meeting. We are getting together to discuss lesson plans materials needed for this years classes. Zach will be taking a Cooking class and a Drama class - that should be intersting. Jord will be taking Art and Human Body. Rach will also be doing a Pre-K Human Body and Abby will be in the Nursery. It's was my job this year to lay out the classes for all age groups, organize teachers and materials. Of course, there were others that helped steer me in the right direction when I wasn't sure how to put it all together. I'm excited about starting a new year and getting together with all my homeshcool mom friends. It's always encouraging to be around other homeschoolers and get ideas and support from them.

Happy Birthday Melissa - I hope you had a great day friend!

1 comment:

mhutsell said...

Thanks friend...it was so great. So great. Undies huh! Ahhh potty training...somedays I think it is as nig a curse as blessing. But, mostly, it is a BIG blessing...after you get them over visiting the potty 100 times! Your homeschooling group sounds great. Glad you are looking forward to it. Love you...M